ePrep for the PSAT
A Comprehensive, Online Video-Based PSAT Study Program
ePrep for the PSAT includes everything you need to prepare for the recently redesigned PSAT and maximize your chances of qualifying for a National Merit Scholarship. ePrep for the PSAT has been designed by a team of master teachers to include the ePrep Learning Cycle, a proven four-step methodology that will help you maximize your score.
This study program includes:
- 2 full-length downloadable practice tests
- An Exam Room with a video answer explanation for each test question
- A Study Hall with subject-matter and test-strategy videos
- ePrep Analytics™ adaptive diagnostics and personalized feedback tools
- The ePrep Wordsmith™ SAT Vocabulary Builder
- A 12-month subscription period to practice, hone your test-taking skills, and build your vocabulary
The newly redesigned PSAT was administered for the first time in October 2015. Please see your high school guidance counselor for future test dates and registration details.
There are over 1.5 million PSAT tests administered each year. The primary purpose of the PSAT is to help prepare students for the main event — the SAT. Taking the PSAT will help you predict how you may do on the SAT.